I've been inundated with baby quilts these days, but did manage to finish one this weekend. This is made for our local Community Baby Shower being organized by our Soroptomist's International Club. They are collecting all sorts of baby items for local parents. I bought a very cute outfit, but thought that a quilt was in order. This is very quickly made, but I tried to machine quilt it by Kathy's method. I've finally decided that I'm never going to get better with free motion machine quilting, so I think I'll stick to straight line quilting in the future.
In addition to that I got a little carried away when I made the binding and ended up making bindings for 5 of the other baby quilts I'm working on. I really like making these double fold bindings and usually have them rolled up and ready to go long before the quilt is ready for them.