After doing all the other dyeing, I still had plenty of dye left over, so I decided to make a rainbow, but these are mixed colors in each cup. One fat quarter of Kona Cotton and one fat eighth of linen in each cup. I mixed various yellows, or reds, or oranges, etc, until I got a color I liked.
I also did some thread dyeing. This is DMC embroidery floss. Red and green are my favorites for pops of color.
When washed and dryed I always have a challenging mangle of thread to sort out. I still haven't gotten to these, but they are ready to use! On the left is some thread that I dyed in my walnut pot. I didn't let them sit for long, so they are pretty light brown. I still have a couple more tricks up my sleeve, so I'll be back soon.