Time for a close up

My Bootiful Booquet was indeed done just in time for Halloween.  I took the Halloween photo just minutes after finishing the binding and just as the sun was going down.  The astute among you may notice a difference between that photo and this one. 

I was thinking as I quilted the web that I needed a spider in there and left a spot for it, but I just didn't have time to get it on there for Halloween.  I got the spider finished last night and put on a label, so it's really done except for a sleeve.  Since I'm a procrastinator, that will probably have to wait until next Halloween!

The spider web is such a fun way to finish the background.  Thanks to Tonya for the idea.

On the border I did a simple zigzag to echo the edges of the appliqued dog tooth border.  I didn't bother to try to quilt on the dog tooth, due to the extra thickness of the fabric.

Oh, and here's the back.  I ended up piecing it with some of the leftover 10" squares from the Halloween pack this quilt is based on.  These were my least favorite of the ones in there, so I'm glad they are used up, but not having to be seen all the time!