One must be creative when one needs to hang a quilt for a photo session. For this shot I clipped the quilt to the top of the tomato supports in my Earth boxes! This is another liberated batik quilt made from Project Improv blocks. Once completing the blocks and sewing them together I decided it need a border and I didn't have suitable backing fabric either so I had to go out and buy some more batik fabric. Luckily I managed to find one of the softer batiks and I like it so much that having some extra in my stash is no problem at all.
I just finished hand sewing the binding on and I really like it. I got to practice more with my Bernina Stitch Regulator and I was able to complete the machine quilting in about an hour and half one morning last week. This quilt will go to my guild's community quilt program. It measures 39" x 43".