I finally have my Workshops & Lectures page up. See the link in the header. I will probably be tweaking it a bit as time goes on, but I wanted to get it in place in time for the show, which is only 6 days away!
The Fiber Arts Stroll is today, from 12-4 in Sisters. I'll be in front of The Culver House just a few doors to the right of the Stitchin' Post. I'll have lots of goodies for sale and will also be showing my process for using vintage linens in textile art. Please stop by, I'd love to see you!
Here are some of the items I'll have for sale:
- Hand Dyed Inspiration Packs- 6" squares
- Hand Dyed Mini Inspiration Packs- 4" squares
- Blank Greeting Cards of My Original Textile Art and Quilts
- Postcard Sets of 4 of My Patchwork Cats **Edited to add: I learned to do the cats in a class with Jude HIll. She considers them her own design. I will not be selling cards with this design anymore.**
- Hand Stitched Tree and Owl Ornaments
- Original Textile Art
- **NEW** Handspun Yarn for Embellishment in 10 Yard Skeins
Anything left after today will go back in to the shop eventually, but for now I have the shop in vacation mode. I will post here when it's back up and running.