1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Having a great time with 5 year old Chloe and 3 year old Ryan. Getting together with our Mom's Group friends. Barely quilting and not knitting really, though I do remember teaching Chloe to knit at about age 5.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)? Scrabble gets groomed (mobile groomer, so I don't have to do much!), Chloe goes to a movement class, Ryan goes to occupational therapy, finish the binding and label on blue bento box quilt, get some quilting done on the blue and yellow quilt.
3. Snacks I enjoy. fruit, dark chocolate with almonds, cheese, popcorn, any homemade treats made by Chloe.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Give money to cancer research, National Public Radio and environmental organizations including the bird observatories I've worked with over the years, travel the world, live abroad. Make sure my family is comfortable.
5. Places I have lived. Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, California (San Diego, Orange County, Bay area and Davis), Maui and Oregon.
6. Jobs I've had. Associate at a clothing retailer, associate at LeeWards Craft Store (a family tradition), research assistant for Biology professors at UC Irvine and UC Davis, accounts receivable (only survived that because I was working with my hubby), research assistant studying captive California Condors and wild California Gnatcatchers, biology teaching assistant at San Diego State, banding biologist at Coyote Creek Riparian Station, knitting teacher.
PS: That photo above is just because you can't post without a photo and because we all did the Heaven Can Wait walk for breast cancer on Sunday. It was lots of fun! I'm wearing my new blue survivor's hat and pin. Over 3000 people participated, raising over $90,000! Thanks to Linda at Colorplay for the meme tag! Anyone who wants to play along is invited, just let me know if you do it!