Copied from Sylvia White's blog:
10 Things Artists Should Be Thankful For
1. I am thankful that I am not one of the majority of people in this world that wakes up every morning, goes to a job they hate, just to come home and do it all over again.
2. I am thankful that when I am away from my studio, my ideas come with me, they keep me company everywhere I go.
3. I am thankful for this passion that gives me so much joy (and angst) but mostly joy.
4. I am thankful that when I have left this earth, I will leave something meaningful behind.
5. I am thankful that I have a mind that can not sleep, I will never be bored.
6. I am thankful that there is a part of my life that nobody can control, except me.
7. I am thankful that no one in the world can ever take this gift from me.
8. I am thankful that I am brave, it takes courage to pursue my gift.
9. I am thankful that I am never satisfied, it forces me to move forward and grow.
10. I am thankful I discovered this list! Pass it on.