I finally got this quilt top done this week. Just in time to take it to my next Collaborative Quilting class today. Setting in the background pieces wasn't difficult, but they are a little wrinkly. I hope it all "comes out in the quilting"!
This quilt was a challenge for me. Especially after doing so much liberated piecing, to have to be precise. I've never been good at making 1/4" seams. I do love the colors and the look. And now I'm off to the third Collaborative Quilting class today. This time it's Gwen's Liberated Wedding Ring. I got started on that one this week when I had a nice chunk of sewing time. Pics to come soon!