In an effort to comply with GDPR rules effective May 25, 2018 I have compiled a list of questions and answers about my data collection and use.
What kind of information do I collect?
- I collect certain information when buyers make a purchase through Etsy (which the buyer has authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as the buyer's name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product the buyer has ordered.
- I collect the names and email addresses of those who opt in to receive newsletters or blog updates through my website at www.kristinshieldsart.com.
How do I use the information collected?
- To quickly process Etsy transactions.
- To send out blog updates by email.
- To send out newsletters by email containing shop update and other event information.
- I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties and data collected.
How do I protect your data?
- On Squarespace (my website host) I have disabled the Activity Log so I do not collect or see visitor's IP address or other personal information. I have also disabled the Squarespace Analytics cookies feature.