Project Improv progress

001 - Copy (4) 

The top for my first Project Improv project is done I think.  I may not do an outer border.  Meanwhile, I made some more green and brown blocks, this time in an 8 inch unfinished size.  I've been making the block size according to what scraps I have.  I am in the process of making 6 more of these for a total of 25 that I can use for a square quilt.  The large blocks are set aside for now until these get done. 

003 - Copy (3) 

At this point I've got one small bin of blue/green batik scraps left to use up.  I finally have a whole day at home to sew and knit so I'd better get to it!